Orders Shipping And Invoicing
We are here to help Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PST, via phone, email, and online chat!
To reach us, you can:
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply as soon as possible.
- If you would like to speak to a customer service representative on the phone, please email us your name, phone number, and a detailed message, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Or, you can hit the green leaf icon at the bottom right corner of any web page to chat with us directly. If we do not respond immediately, we will send you an email as soon as possible.
No matter the method, please be as detailed as possible so we can have answers ready.
PLACING AN ORDER
Pro Tip: We recommend scheduling spring products to arrive once daily spring temperatures are a consistent 55°F/13°C or above.
THREE WAYS TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
1. Use the SHOP tab located in the top left corner of our website.
IMPORTANT: Orders placed via our SHOP tab are shipped within two days of receipt and can not be placed on hold. If you would like to pre-order products to be shipped at a later date, you MUST email a PO or order to email@example.com, and indicate your desired ship date.
2. Email a PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download our most current PRICE LIST and upload it to your PO system.
3. If you do not have a PO system, you can email your order to email@example.com, along with the following information:
- Company Name
- Email Address Associated With Your Crown Bees Wholesale Account
- Product Name(s)
- Desired Ship Date
Orders typically ship the next business day via FedEx Ground; during our busy season, they will ship by the second business day after receipt of your order. We receive special FedEx rates, and we pass those savings directly to you.
Cocoons are shipped at a low-cost FedEx 2-Day rate. For the health of the bees, we require bee cocoons be shipped within 2-days to avoid exposure to extreme temperature fluctuations during transit and storage.
Important: If you order bee cocoons, follow the storage instructions to maintain viability.
You can save on shipping if you are local by picking up your order at our warehouse. Please indicate you would like to "pick up in-store" on your PO or click the "pick up in-store" as your shipping option when purchasing via the SHOP tab online.
INVOICING & PAYMENT
We will email a temporary invoice once we receive your order, which serves as your order confirmation and does not include shipping charges. We will email the final invoice once your order has shipped, including shipping costs and box-handling fees.
If you require a hard copy of the final invoice with your shipment, please add the SKU titled Pack Invoice to your order. Please note this may result in a one-day shipping delay while the invoice is calculated and prepared.
Additional Items to Note:
- Terms are Net 30 for established customers whose accounts are in good standing.
- Payment by check is preferred. Send check to:
- Crown Bees, ATTN: Accounting, 13410 NE 177th Place, Woodinville, WA 98072.
- We charge a 3% handling fee on credit card payments.
- We charge a $20 late fee each month past the invoice due date.
- Accounts 60+ days in arrears require payment by credit card at the time of order.
Check out SAMPLE ORDERS from our actual wholesale customers to provide some insight into your customers' needs.